Refrigeration/Cooking Equipment Technician
If you want to take pride in the work you do, be valued for your contributions to the team effort, have a lasting career in construction, be inspired every day, and have fun with your colleagues, we are looking for you! A high-level Cooking Equipment Contractor with a reputation for stability is seeking an talented Refrigeration/Cooking Equipment Technician to service and provide maintenance for cooking equipment systems on commercial facilities. This company is stable and offers high compensation for high performers.
This position is due to growth!
Full Job Description
COMMERCIAL REFRIGERATION and/or RESTAURANT EQUIPMENT TECHNICIAN
SIGN ON BONUS or MOVING ALLOWANCE
We are offering FULL TIME, YEAR ROUND EMPLOYMENT
Service experience should include
- Cooking equipment
- Fryers, ovens, grease traps, restaurant equipment
- Prep equipment
- Ware washing equipment
- Walk in and reach in refrigerators and freezers
- Ice machines
- All low temp & commercial temp applications
- 2+ years of Commercial Cooking Equipment Experience
- High School Diploma or greater.
- Valid Drivers License and clean driving record and pass tests
- Strong understanding of hot side refrigeration functions, ductwork modifications and design
- Proficient in rack systems, cold storage, hot side, and kitchen equipment is heavily preferred
- Great communication skills with both clients, coworkers, and project managers.
- Strong leadership skills and work ethic is a must!
- Strong analytical and logic skills with the ability to maintain a high degree of precision on detailed work
- Must have stable background/work history to be considered for this position
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU?
Candidates that meet the requirements can make 40+/hr with 401K!
HVAC Refrigeration Tech, HVAC Installer
To be considered for this position, please apply with a resume and recommendations
If you would like to discreetly hear about this opportunity, please send a confidential resume to #removed# along with professional recommendations. You can also call me at #removed#. I also have other opportunities throughout the country. I may have an opportunity better than what you have now!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 31 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.