Applications must be submitted at #-a80b-4d02-e4e1-ad04762a00de/OpportunityDetail?opportunityId=3b60e333-1f47-4c99-afb9-2ecb3d766095
Position Summary :
Perform general repairs and preventive maintenance on systems including carpentry, paint and glass, masonry, plumbing, electrical, heating, and refrigeration. Maintain proper functioning of all facility systems, follow up on all work orders, and maintain appropriate documentation.
Works as an hourly employee in accordance with established policies as outlined in the employee handbook. The employee in this position is expected to give two weeks notice prior to voluntary resignation. A probationary period of 180 days is required.
- Requires an educational background normally acquired through a high school education with course work in skilled crafts. High School diploma or GED preferred.
- Basic knowledge of workplace safety, and how to handle emergencies and accidents.
- Basic knowledge and use of mathematics.
- Basic knowledge of power tools.
- Basic knowledge of heating, ventilation, and air conditioning.
- Ability to paint, plaster/drywall, and masonry.
- Minimum 21 years of age.
Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities:
- Effective oral and written communications skills.
- Ability to adhere to safety policies and procedures.
- Ability to use good judgment and to maintain confidentiality of information.
- Ability to work as a team player.
- Ability to demonstrate tact, resourcefulness, patience and dedication.
- Ability to accept directions.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to react calmly and effectively in emergency situations.
Physical, mental, special demands and working conditions:
- Must possess strength, stamina and mobility to perform heavy physical work inside and outdoors in all weather conditions.
- May have some exposure to potentially hazardous chemicals, conditions, etc.
- May have some exposure to communicable/infectious diseases.
- Exposure to wet conditions, high precarious places, fumes, and airborne particles.
- Ability to read printed materials.
- Ability to communicate in person, over the telephone and/or radio.
- Must work emergency overtime as required.
- Ability to work assigned hours per week.
- Ability to walk and stand, for long periods of time.
- Ability to lift up to 90 pounds.
- Ability to climb, balance, stoop, crouch, crawl, squat and kneel.
Machines, tools, equipment:
- Power tools.
- Basic hand tools (hammer, nails, screwdriver, etc).
- Spray gun, caulk gun, box cutters, etc.
- Telephone, switchboard paging system, walkie-talkie.
- Copy machines.
Where to apply:
All Acadia employees strive to help individuals and families struggling with drug and alcohol addiction as well as those suffering with mental health issues. The Acadia working environment is one of mutual respect, encouragement, and a desire to see each staff member grow and excel in their careers.
- Centerpointe Community Based Services
- Resource Treatment Facility
- Resolute Treatment Facility
- Options Behavioral Health Systems
Works as a salaried employee in accordance with established policies as outlined in the employee handbook. The employee in this position is expected to give two weeks notice prior to voluntary resignation. A probationary period of 90 days is required.
Role: Maintenance Tech-Resolute Treatment Facility
Apply for this job now.