Social Worker - Review - Harrow - £28 to £30 per hour
Harrow require an Adults' Review Team social worker. Candidates must be highly experienced and have previous experience in Review. You must have also completed an ASYE. In this role you will assess and review packages of care whilst ensuring that an appropriate range of identified services are provided to a designated person or group of people.
Benefits as an Adults Review Social Worker:
- Long term contract
- Competitive pay rate
- Supportive team
The role as a Adults Review Social Worker will include:
- Assess and review packages of care
- Rightsize service provision and make savings where overprescribed or improved level of ability.
- Case recording, assessment writing, support planning, informed decision making, completion of relevant checklists and documentation.
- Role of ensure advocates are used as appropriate.
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with "My Liquid Rewards"
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact #removed#
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.
Role: Social Worker - Review - Harrow - £28 to £30 per hour
Job Type: Permanent
Location: middlesex, england, england
Apply for this job now.