Supervises dock workers and coordinates company resources between different departments. Primary responsibility would be inbound and outbound freight.
12 hour shift, Tuesday - Friday
Must be able to read, write, and speak English. Must have a minimum of 4 years job related experience with working knowledge of dock procedures and the handling of hazardous materials.
- Acts as communication link between employees and management on issues relating to company policies, procedures, corrective action and attendance.
- Trains employees and evaluates employee performance in procedures of stripping, loading, forklift driving, communications, decision making, and safety awareness.
- Supervises the loading, unloading, and shipment of freight to and from proper destinations.
- Responds to hazardous material spills.
- Coordinates freight, starts, equipment, and personnel activities.
- Makes bill sacks for trailers. Insures that trailers have correct hazardous material handling and placards. Checks daily trailer control reports
- Turns in daily special handling notices and handles overages, shortages, and damages.
- May perform other duties as assigned.
Central Freight Lines has a rich history of providing transportation to emerging businesses and Fortune 500 industry leaders since 1925. CFL has sustainability. financial strength and an infrastructure designed to intelligently support the logistical needs of North America's largest manufacturing, retail and distribution enterprises.
Central Freight Lines was awarded the Natural Gas Vehicle Achievement Award. Central was recognized as a national innovator, early adapter and outstanding leader with vision to advance natural gas as a vehicular fuel. CFL was selected as on of the TOP 50 GREEN FLEETS IN AMERICA.
Our founder Mr. W. W. Callan was inducted into the Transportation Hall of Honor by the Texas Transportation Institute at Texas A&M University. His selection was based on his leadership contribution to the Texas Transportation System, which is recognized as one of the finest multimodal transportation systems in the world.
Today Central Freight operates 82 terminals located throughout the United States.
Role: Outbound Stacking Supervisor
Location: Fort Worth,
Apply for this job now.