Graduate FX Sales
We are currently seeking candidates to join our client as a Graduate FX Sales Executive. You will be responsible to develop leads, on board new clients. You will create a network of business contacts capable of utilising our clients complex range of deliverable FX products. The ideal candidate will be ambitious, honest and prepared to work hard. You will have already operate in a sales position and have a keen interest in developing a career in FX sales.
Graduate FX Sales Key Responsibilities include:
- Deliver excellent client relationship management throughout the sales process and all trades
- Researching and generating profitable new business while identifying other profit angles.
- Cold calling will play a major part in your role so you need to be a people person who is able to establish relationships and interest.
- Applying solid financial and business acumen to better comprehend Client strategies
- Focusing on goals and results whilst striving to surpass targets
- Manage existing customer relationships, ensuring accounts are utilised and profitable.
- Playing an active role in the company and adding to the strategic expansion of the business.
- Ensuring adequate preparation for the trading day.
- Most importantly you must be keen to learn and develop.
- Attend meetings / Develop Client Relations and meeting preparation including preparing meeting presentations and packs.
- Lead Qualification: Ensure Leads in CRM System are Valid and Complete
- Qualify leads to ensure that leads have an FX and /or treasury deposit requirement and that it is in excess of our minimum requirements
- Offer Hedging strategies to large corporate clients to help mitigate their risk to the volatility of the FX markets.
The right candidate:
- Ability to handle pressured situations and be able to multitask
- Strong analytical skills.
- Career driven and motivated.
- Strong numerical skills.
- Trustworthy and transparent in everything.
- Strong and articulated communicator.
- Be able to identify and assess various profit angles.
- Be able to use your initiative and think on your feet.
- Understands the importance of delivering the best customer service experience.
- Ambitious enough to become an industry leader.
- Loyal and hard working.
- The ideal candidate will be degree educated in a financial or economic related subject, although we will consider candidates without a degree education if you have the right work ethics and attitude. You must be willing to work hard to get up to speed in your knowledge in the markets and the economy.
- Motivated and hungry to succeed with a sale driven attitude
- Ability to understand new concepts and product knowledge
- Ability to articulate these concepts / products in the client's language
- Proven communication and listening skills
- Confidence is key.
Additional Graduate FX Sales Benefits:
- £25,000 Starting Basic Salary
- Industry leading commission OTE's = £35,000-£40,000
- Contributory Pension
- Season ticket loan
- Health Insurance
- Subsidised gym membership
- Great holiday packages
- Industry leading on-going training courses
- Great career progression, salary increases & regular promotions
- Regular Incentives (Nights out, sporting activities, restaurant etc...)
- The ability to work with some of the key players within the FX industry.
- An extremely marketable suite of products
I fyou feel you are suitable for