COMPANY: IC RESOURCES
JOB TYPE: Permanent, Full Time
SALARY: £40,000 - £60,000
Product Marketing Manager - Image Sensors strong>
Product Marketing Manager required for a global semiconductor company based in Surrey to help continue the growth of their image sensor product line.
In this role you will support the lifecycle of the image sensor portfolio with the purpose to increase sales, market share and profit.
You will work closely with the EMEA Sales team and Field Application Engineers, including internal stakeholders globally.
Suitable candidates will have a strong semiconductor, imager or computer vision background with a mix of technical and commercial experience. Experience working with image sensors, including the systems and processes behind them would be very advantageous.
This role is office based with travel across EMEA as well as the occasional travel to Japan.
Product Marketing Manager strong>: strong>
- Degree qualified within Electronics, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or related subject li>
- Minimum of 3 years experience within a technical sales, field applications or marketing role li>
- Strong understanding of image sensors, 2D and 3D imaging systems, markets and applications li>
- Strong understanding of the Industrial Vision Eco-System li>
- Excellent communication and presentation skills li>
- Flexible with a willingness to travel across EMEA with occasional travel to Japan li> ul>
For more information please do not hesitate to get in touch.
Dave Sharman p>
Role: Product Marketing Manager - Image Sensors
Job Type: Permanent, Full Time
Location: Chertsey, South East, South East
Apply for this job now.