COMPANY: BEECHER MADDEN.
JOB TYPE: Full Time, Permanent
SALARY: £20,000 - £29,999, £30,000 - £39,999, £40,000 - £49,999, £50,000 - £59,999
The perfect candidate will work with niche penetration testing activities with unique clients - the company are looking for the candidate to make something your own and build the future for the clients.What does the role involve?
Can I apply?
- Assist and support the establishment of a red team.
- You will use advanced security analytic tools to determine emerging threat patterns and vulnerabilities.
- Completing client projects associated with incident response, security intelligence, security monitoring etc.
- Do you have experience working in a penetration testing role in intense environments?
- Do you have the ability to recognise a sophisticated attack, and how to identify patterns within threat intelligence and malware analysis?
- Good working knowledge of pen-testing?
As a leading UK and US Cybersecurity recruitment business, we would be excited to hear from you in order that we might help you progress your career, call 020 7382 7980.
Role: Senior Cyber Security Analyst, London, Paying between £40,000 to £80,000 + excellent benefits
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Location: London (Central), London (Greater), London (Greater)
Apply for this job now.