Teaching Personnel are working directly alongside a secondary academy in the Poole area to support them in recruiting a dynamic and suitably qualified teacher of Science at KS3-4 to start in January 2021.
The school are looking for a passionate teacher with experience of delivering Science to at least KS3 and KS4. The school are open to applications from enthusiastic and committed Science teachers with any specialism.
In order to be considered for this role, You will:
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS), after completing a PGCE, Graduate Teaching Program (GTP), Bachelor of Education (B.Ed), QTLS or equivalent overseas teaching qualification
- Be passionate about teaching Science and be able to enthuse pupils through engaging and interactive lessons
- Have a dedicated and creative approach when planning lessons and delivering learning activities
- Create a fun, safe and inspiring learning environment, setting high expectations of achievement, supporting your pupils reach their full potential.
Teaching Personnel can offer you:
- Brilliant rates paying up to £150 per day (£750 a week).
- Access to our CPD course
- Earn £50 for our referral scheme
If you are interested and would like to find out more information about this role, please email a copy of your CV to the apply now button or please call into our branch on 01202 292696