Join our friendly team as an Outbound Call Centre Agent in Chorley, PR7 6TE. Apply today if you are highly motivated and target driven! If you love being part of a high energy team then this is the position for you, as there are loads of opportunities to develop throughout the organisation!
Pay rate as an Outbound Call Centre Agent is £8.00 per hour.
Core duties as an Outbound Call Centre Agent:
- Can you talk and type? We want you to have solid communication, both written and verbal to update records whilst on calls through the automated dialler
- Got a thirst for Knowledge? Wanting to understand our product mix is huge for us! You'll need to deliver the key features and benefits to our customers as well as stay up to date on our competition!
- Do you love to add value? We're looking for people who can help the customer understand our products and services. You'll have to build rapport to help get your message across.
Areas of interest include but are not limited to; Sales, Customer Service, Compliance, Finance, Commission's, Admin, Mortgages and Lending.
Desirable qualities in an Outbound Call Centre Agent:
- Business to consumer telesales experience (ideally one year minimum although training in B2C will be provided)
- Ability to communicate effectively on the telephone
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Capable of objection handling (though full training is given)
- Must be reliable and punctual
- Ability to show empathy and build rapport
- Results and money orientated
Minimum of 16 hours as a Part Time outbound Call Centre Agent to 37.5 hours as a Full Time outbound Call Centre Agent.
Benefits working with us:
- Progression Opportunities - Multiple Departments
- Company incentives (Team Night Incentives, Prize Draws and many more)
- Early finish on a Friday
- No work on bank holidays or weekends
- BUPA healthcare cover (after successfully completing probation)
- Pension scheme
- Discounted gym membership, free after successfully completing probation
- Games room with pool table
- Annual Xmas and Anniversary/Conference Party - Awards presented
- Free parking
- Incentives run daily - chance to win cash prizes, early finishes, double day
hot keys, dominos pizza, breakfasts
- Employee of the week every week - dinner bought if won
If you are looking for a job with real potential and development opportunities, then
this is the job for you.
PMP Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Role: Call Centre Agent
Apply for this job now.