We are recruiting Special Needs Tutors to work on a 1-1 basis with secondary aged pupils across Northamptonshire. Tuition offers a flexible work balance for our staff whilst providing a more effective session for our pupils.
We are currently also holding video registrations and interviews, to limit travel outside the home. If you are interested in booking a timeslot to discuss our opportunities for SEN Tutors,
please apply if you have the following:
The ideal tutor would have:
• A Teaching Qualification/ tutoring Experience
• Experience of working one to one with young people
• A calm and patient personality
These young people are located in the NN1 area which has an excellent public transport system and road travel. In addition, you will need to complete all necessary vetting checks including proof of identity, a DBS on the Update Service and producing two recent references.
Working through Teaching Personnel allows for many benefits including
• A team of consultants to look for roles for you and support you in the ones you find
• A competitive wage of GBP25 per hour
• Access to a wide variety of CPD opportunities
• Flexibility on your working conditions
If you would like to hear more about the role please send your CV to #removed#