City and County Healthcare Group is one of the largest providers of community-based social care services in the UK. Every day tens of thousands of people with care needs are supported to continue living independently at home by our operating companies.
Our healthcare group are seeking a Bid and Tender Writer/Manager to join our existing bid team, supporting our various operating companies to retain existing local authority and CCG healthcare contracts and to win new contracts, including domiciliary care, extra care, hospital discharge services, reablement, agency, complex and LD/Supported Living.
The role would require that you work from home however, you must be able to and willing to travel / commute to:
ü Branches across England, Scotland and Wales for fact finding as part of each tender, as needed
ü Team member's geographical locations for joint working / support requirements
ü Across all our office location, as and when required for further information about our services / companies and locations
It is highly desirable that you have a background in tendering for local authority social / healthcare contracts or possess a demonstrable, proven and transferable skill set. The salary on offer is £40-50K, dependant upon experience.
· Coordinate bids and tender opportunities alongside the Group Head of Bids and Contracts, Deputy and Bid and Contracts Coordinator;
· Develop win themes for invitations to tender, selection questionnaires, proposals, expressions of interest, case studies and presentations;
· Organise and attend bid kick off meetings;
· Draft written responses drawing on previous submissions in the library, specifications, policy research and local research;
· Write bespoke content for submissions;
· Ensure bid and tender documentation is properly formatted, collated and presented in a professional and timely manner;
· Proofread written documentation prior to submission;
· Conduct local area research;
· Be familiar with best practice and policy recommendations relating to health and social care
· Practice and promote effective, timely communication both within and outside the company;
· Promote anti-discriminatory practice;
· Protect the confidentiality of service users and of the business;
· Participate in staff development (including supervision), training and performance appraisals as required;
· Promote and fulfil the company's service aims as defined in the company's Statement of Purpose;
· Comply with company policies and procedures as appropriate;