If you are polished, outgoing, and detail oriented, then *YOU* may be the perfect fit for our team!
We are seeking part time Sales Associate/Customer Service for our retail location in Troy, MI. Successful candidates must be able to enhance customer satisfaction, and deliver extraordinary customer service.
President Tuxedo is a growing regional formal wear company that is dedicated to providing everything from classics styles to modern trendy attire. We specialize in men's formal wear rental and sales, and provide products and services for some of the most memorable events of our customer's lives. From weddings and black-tie affairs, to proms, homecomings, and more - our employees understand the importance of our customer’s BIG day, and strive to ensure that no detail is overlooked. We believe our selection and service sets us apart from the competition!
Responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES -
- Maintains and models a calm demeanor during periods of high volume, stressful or unusual events, setting a positive example for the rest of the team.
- Engages in conversation with customers to understand individual needs. Assists customers with the selection and fitting of formal wear for their special event.
- Maintains a professional attitude with sincerity and enthusiasm reflecting President Tuxedo’s commitment to our customers.
- Conducts business with the highest levels of integrity, honesty, and product familiarity that promote the culture, values and mission of President Tuxedo.
- Learns President Tuxedo systems and procedures to enhance selling efficiencies and complete support duties.
- Maintains selling floor presentations and fitting rooms, restocking and cleaning as necessary.
- Communicates clearly, concisely, and accurately with customers, peers, and management, to ensure effective store operations.
- Accurately processes sales, exchange, and refund transactions at the cash desk, with proper operation of the POS (point-of-sale) system, handling all forms of tender with accuracy and respect.
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, and motivational skills.
- Superior time management skills, including personal punctuality and attendance.
- Available to work a variety of hours, which may include early mornings, late evenings, weekends, holidays, and special events; overtime and/or travel may be required.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS -
- The ability to continually walk and move about is required. This position involves frequent standing (at least two consecutive hours), reaching, bending/twisting of head, and maintaining balance while walking. The role also requires occasional kneeling, crouching, climbing, bending/stooping at waist, and sitting to assist customers.
- Maintaining the organization and cleanliness of the sales, stock, and fitting areas are also required, including pushing/pulling equipment such as dollies, carts, and racks with up to 20 pounds of force, as well as lifting/carrying/placing product up to 30 pounds in weight at heights of up to 131 inches, while using ladder/step stool equipment.
- Use of the following senses are critical to this position: speaking, hearing, near & far acuity, color vision, depth perception, focus adjustment, and field of vision.
- Cognitive factors critical to this function are: reading, comprehension, basic math calculations, writing, complex problem solving, and basic computer work.
Store Sales Associate is an hourly non-exempt position. Health insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, life insurance, AD&D insurance, short-term disability insurance, individual retirement accounts, employee discounts, and paid-time-off (personal, sick, vacation, holiday, jury duty, and bereavement) are offered to eligible full-time employees.
JGR Enterprises, LLC (d/b/a President Tuxedo) is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). No person will be discriminated against in any aspect of their employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, familial status, disability, genetic information, veteran/military status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
We are a company of high integrity offering a service of Tuxedo rentals to wedding couples getting ready for the most important day of their lives. along with prom and other important dates for tuxedo rental and retail. We always strive to satisfy our customers.
We are a growing company and seek out candidates that know what it takes to work under pressure and get the job done. Smiling, friendly, helpful, and courteous are just a few words that are used to describe our employees.
Role: Part Time Sales Associate
Apply for this job now.