Digital Project Manager - eCommerce p>
ERP, eCommerce, PIM, Integrations, Implementations, Migrations Magento, Cloud, Salesforce, E2E Project Delivery, Dynamics 365 p>
12 Months contract - likely to extend
Nottingham Based (Flexible)
£400 - £500 per day p>
A Digital Project Manager is required by our IT Solutions provider client based in Nottingham for an initial 12 months contract. Previous experience working within Retail or B2B markets will be advantageous. A Digital Project Manager is required to provide Project Manager expertise for a critical Transformation programme involving a complete ERP migration and eCommerce and PIM re-platforming programme. p>
As the Digital Project Manager you will be responsible for:
* Manage the entire project life cycle from initiation to post implementation review and BAU support. Take responsibility for the delivery of all components of the project released into Production, and for ensuring the live system is able to be supported in line with standards
* Communicate business requirements to the development and testing team
* Manage the translation of technical functional specifications
* Scope and change management and the associated impact analysis
* Integration of 3rd party systems
* Engaging Business, internal IT, external IT suppliers and IT Operations teams throughout the project lifecycle p>
* 5 + years Project Management
* Project Management experience within Retail or B2B industry.
* Management of onshore and off shore teams.
* Excellent and strong IT and Business stakeholder management, including the ability to influence senior stakeholders p>
In the first instance please submit your CV. p>
Role: Senior Digital Project Manager
Job Type: Contract, Full Time
Location: Nottingham, East Midlands, East Midlands
Apply for this job now.