The Mobile Automotive Technician is responsible for timely repair and maintenance of light to medium-duty fleet vehicles to ensure a safe and efficient operation.
Shift: M-F, 8am to 5pm. Possible on-call on the weekend.
- Prepare vehicle records and report both manually and on a computer
- Perform repairs and preventative maintenance to light to mediumdutyvehicles
- Perform safety inspections of equipment and prepare safety documentation required
- Complywith all applicable laws/regulations, as well as company policies/procedures
- Inspect and perform work on the under parts of vehicles
- Access any area of the equipment or vehicle to perform necessary maintenance
- Move parts to and from the job site and remove or install these parts on vehicles
- Parts inventory management
- Maintain general upkeep/maintenanceof MSC
- Respond to off-site client requests as needed
- Interact with clients through both email or phone as necessary
- Perform other duties as required
- At least 5+ years experience performing vehicle maintenance or must possess auto or diesel technology diploma from an accredited technical school
- Experience with customer/client interaction in a dealership or garage setting
- ASE Certifications (desired)
- Must have valid Drivers License- Class C
- Proficient computer skills:knowledgeof Excel, Word, Fleet Management Systems, and Email
- Proven leadership skills and independent thinking
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (documentation, communication with peers, supervisors, etc.)
- Must have flexible schedule
- Must be able to operate a manual transmission vehicle to determine if operating properly
- Must provide own hand tools & toolbox.
About Amerit Fleet Solutions - #removed# Fleet Solutions, a certified DVBE, (Disabled Veteran Business Enterprise) is the largest provider of comprehensive, customizable fleet management solutions for large-scale public and private vehicle fleets. As a single-source fleet management service provider, we offer clients unprecedented economies of scale, bottom-line value, visibility and control, continuous improvement and comprehensive business analysis capabilities.
Role: Mobile Automotive Technician
Apply for this job now.