Import Customs Clerk - VR/21474
The Company & Role:
Our client, a well-known Freight Forwarding company, is looking for a CFSP Import Customs Clerk to join their team in Stanford le Hope, Essex.
Duties of the Import Customs Clerk:
- Prepare documentation for import customs clearance
- Process and monitor import clearances
- Liaising with customers and consignees
- Liaise with Customs Authorises and Port Health
- Follow-up with customers and consignees
Experience required for the Import Customs Clerk:
- Import customs clearance experience
- Good knowledge of the various customs procedure
- Good knowledge of Microsoft office, including Excel and databases
- Strong communications and organisational skills
- Strong work ethics with focus on attention to detail and accuracy
- Team player and self-driven with a positive attitude
If you're interested in the Import Customs Clerk role, click apply now, or email our Shipping team on #removed#
Red Recruit is a specialist recruitment consultancy with prominence in the Shipping and Freight industry, covering road, sea and air freight imports and exports as well as other associated sectors. We provide an expert consultative, 'project managed' approach, which recognises the unique skills and talents of every candidate. Founded in 2002 and boasting increasing success, Red Recruit's mission is to serve likeminded Clients and Candidates and be a collaborator in their growth and progression. We accomplish this utilizing our skilled approaches and methodologies and we offer tailored solutions to suit specific needs. Clients of Red Recruit are able to access a wealth of knowledge and experience via our recruitment consultants; many of whom possess extensive experience.
The types of vacancies within the shipping industry that we specialise in include the following: sea freight, road freight, air freight, deep sea, TIR freight, trailer freight, freight forwarder, FCL, LCL, part load, full load, groupage, customs clearance, customs entries, CNS, Destin8, Impatex, CHIEF, NES, ASM GEMS, MultiFreight, DataFreight, NVO and NVOCC.
If you have current or recent experience within the shipping or freight forwarding industry then please contact us to see if we can assist you finding your next career move.