Company: RANDSTAD BUSINESS SUPPORT
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Due to continued growth and impending Brexit changes, our client requires experienced Forklift operatives for a 6 - 12 month period, working within 3 sites (Belfast, Larne and Warrenpoint) when required.
This is a shift role and will involve days, evening and nights across a rotating shift pattern - 5 days out of 7. Benefits :
- Competitive Salary - £ per hours plus shift premiums
- Free onsite parking
- Enhanced Holiday package
- Pension package
- A Valid Counterbalance Forklift licence is essential for this role
- Full driving licence and access to transport is essential
- Must be flexible to shifts
- Experience using pallet trucks
- Experience working in a fast paced environment
- Loading and unloading vehicles
- Checking goods
- Operation of forklift trucks and pallet trucks
- Yard Cleaning
- Sanitising rooms and areas for goods
If you feel like you are the right person for this role, please get in touch today!
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client.
Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.