Property Services Officer
Contract: Full Time, Permanent
Hours: 40 hours per week (on rotating shifts), 52 weeks per annum
Salary: Actual salary - £20,874.59 per annum (FTE £19,309.00)
Closing date: 07 June 2021
About the Trust
Our client is a charitable organisation dedicated to raising educational outcomes across a range of primary and secondary phase schools and academies in the East Midlands. As a multi-academy trust they strive to provide outstanding teaching and learning for all and an ethos and culture that encourages everyone to be the very best that they can be.
They put learners, and their learning, at the heart of everything they do.
The Trust are seeking to appoint a Property Services Officer to join their Facilities team. The role will require the successful candidate to work at Thomas Deacon Academy as well as supporting at other academy sites across the Trust.
The ideal candidate will work as part of the Facilities team to maintain the security and functioning of the premises and its contents, including access to the buildings, lighting, heating and the cleanliness of premises. The successful candidate will provide porter services to the academy and defined handyperson skills arising from the use of premises.
- Have knowledge and understanding of maintenance within an education environment.
- Have knowledge of Health & Safety regulations and procedures, including hygiene and moving and handling.
- Have previous experience of carrying out maintenance tasks.
- Have a full clean driving license.
- Have the ability to use own initiative and problem solve independently.
- Have the ability to work to tight deadlines and in a pressurised environment.
The Trust offers:
- Excellent salary package.
- Fantastic training/CPD opportunities in a friendly supportive environment.
- Opportunity for progression across the Trust.
- Use of Academy facilities (including a gym and onsite car parking).
- Local Government pension scheme.
- An engaging, creative and welcoming environment to learners who take pride in their school.
- An inclusive and collaborative approach.
- A talented, highly motivated, committed and professional team of colleagues, both within the school and across the trust.
- An actively supportive Local Governing Body and Trust leadership.
If you feel you are a suitable candidate and would like to work for this reputable company, then please proceed through the following link to be redirected to the Vacancies page of their website to complete your application.
https://#removed#/careers/tdet/Careers at Thomas Deacon Education Trust - Cambridgeshire, United Kingdom, PE1 2UW ? | schoolrecruiter (eteach.com)
The Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The Academy will require the successful candidate to provide satisfactory references and undertake an Enhanced Check with the Disclosure and Barring Service