Must be able to work in our Corporate offices in Lake Zurich, Illinois.
· Assist in receiving, reviewing and researching client requests as they pertain to Loss Mitigation activities.
· Review and research loan level status/historical status, review and research all file notes and transaction activities
· Correspond/interact with internal default departments regarding extensive researching of default accounting functions that occurred in the loss mitigation process.
· Provide timely responses, summaries, and or reports to department Client Liaison and management, client managers and or clients directly.
· Assist teams within the department to perform all other responsibilities and duties deemed necessary
· Assist manager with special projects, illogical reporting and track late processes, when applicable
· Utilizes appropriate interpersonal styles and communicates effectively, both orally and in writing, with all organizational levels
· Must have strong sense of urgency, dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of both internal and external customers and/or clients under tight time frames
· Outstanding organizational and planning skills with demonstrated ability to prioritize workload and follow up/through
· Work on multiple tasks concurrently with little to no direction and meet deadlines in a fast-paced work environment with frequent interruptions and changing priorities
· Solid research skills including gathering and analyzing information or data from multiple sources and making actionable recommendations
· Knowledge of Loss Mitigation a plus
Role: Mortgage Loan Research Coordinator
Location: Lake Zurich,
Apply for this job now.