Mechanical Design Engineer required for my client, an industry leader in the design and manufacture of electro-mechanical products for the medical and heathcare sectors.
My client are seeking an experienced Mechanical Design Engineer to join their small but busy engineering team. The role demands a high level of attention to detail and commitment to get things right first time in a dynamic environment.
Requirements of the Mechanical Design Engineer:
- A minimum of three years' experience in a Design Engineering role.
- Must be able to operate a 3D cad system preferably SolidWorks.
- The ideal candidate will have methodical approach to record keeping.
- Experience of BOM generation and an understanding of MRP systems would be highly advantageous.
- Knowledge of injection moulding, fabrication, fabric construction or complex mechanisms would all be viewed favourably.
- Self-motivated and can use their own initiative to produce designs and prototypes.
- Knowledge of basic electrical systems would be an advantage.
If you would like to find out more regarding this exciting position then please apply with your most up to date CV and we will be in touch.