Are you Mechanically hands-on with leadership skills looking for a new opportunity? We have one just for you!
Our client is seeking a Maintenance Lead for their Clear Lake, IA location.
· High School diploma or GED required.
· 1+ years’ experience in industrial maintenance;
· Essential understanding of electrical/mechanical problem solving;
· Pursues safe work practices and GMPs;
· Welding skills are a plus, or eagerness to gain knowledge;
· Strong leadership skills.
· The Maintenance Mechanic is responsible for the repairs and maintenance of the processing equipment as well as routine building maintenance in order to keep the plant on line and operating precisely;
· Building maintenance including repair to any pumps, motors, gear boxes, bearings, etc.;
· Assisting in advanced equipment and electrical installations;
· Advise Maintenance Lead of an problems and day to day activities;
· Uphold regular and consistent attendance;
· Following GMPs, maintaining sanitary conditions and product quality;
· Preventive Maintenance on equipment;
· Approve all food safety and safety policies and regulations.
Byrnes & Rupkey, Inc., is a Talent Acquisition Firm dedicated to the recruitment and placement of talent for all industries. As the #1 Agency for numerous years in one of the leading National Network of Executive Search Firms, Byrnes & Rupkey can open doors to a wide range of companies and positions.
Role: Maintenance Lead
Location: Clear Lake,
Apply for this job now.