- Are you looking for a new and exciting work environment?
- Are you patient and caring?
- Are you interested in making a positive contribution to the lives of young people?
Teaching Personnel are recruiting for a Teaching Assistant for a secondary school in the Manchester areato support pupilswho have been assessed as having social, emotional and/or mental health difficulties, for an immediate start.
Within this school, pupils are taught a varied curriculum, complemented by a wide range of extra curricular offerings. The school strive to ensure that each and every pupil should have access to every possible opportunity and succeed in any path they choose to take. Located close to the A34 and M60, the school is in an excellent location that is also very well serviced by public transport. Whether you own your own transport or not, this school is very easily accessible.
The ideal candidate for this role would be:
- A calm and patient practitioner
- Professional or personal experience of SEN
- Dedicated and committed to making a real change in young people's lives.
Your role at the school would be to assist the class teacher and support other TA's in the room throughout the school day. Your main duties will include helping pupils with their work, assistance in group work activities, and providing an alternative environment for the pupils to work in order to promote their progress and help them reach their full potential.
What we expect from you:
- A DBS on the Update Service/ willingness to get one
- An availability of five days a week
- Willingness to work between 08:30-15:30
What you can expect from Teaching Personnel:
- A dedicated consultant to discuss current or future roles with you
- An extensive CPD program
- Payment in house, meaning no fees from Umbrella companies
- £290 - £350 per week
If you are interested in the role of working as a Teaching Assistant, please register your interest by uploading your CV outlining relevant experience.