We are looking for an energetic and highly-motivated Operations Associate who is interested in working in a dynamic, fast paced warehouse environment. Consists of a variety of job performances that may include working on an assembly line, labeling, basic work area sanitation, building displays, palletizing, making boxes, taping but DOES NOT involve the operation of any equipment, including forklifts. Job Tasks are assigned by the floor supervisor, line leads and at times the line leads helper. This is physical work that involves standing, bending, lifting, walking. More responsibilities may be assigned upon hire.
- Excellent customer service and teamwork
- Speaks fluent English
- Clean appearance
- Punctual and dependable
- Sound judgment
- Prioritizes work and complete tasks as directed by management
- Perform general warehouse operations
- Depending upon volume/workload for the day/week, may have specialized tasks or have generalized role working in other warehouse departments
- You will need to undergo and pass a criminal background check and drug screening process.
- Please bring a document or documents that Establish Identity and Employment Authorization.
1st Shift, 7:00am
720 S Gladiola St., Suite C
Salt Lake City, UT 84104
If you’re an individual or company who recognizes and appreciates that healthy, safe work environments and consistent added value are the result of strong collaborations between the right people, we invite you to join our pride.
Role: Operations Warehouse Associate
Location: Salt Lake,
Apply for this job now.