Are you looking for a challenge? Do you enjoy the satisfaction that comes from knowing your job has a lasting impact? RWC Group is a leader in the trucking industry and is proud to say we were able to stay open serving our customers throughout the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic as an essential business. This position will have the exciting challenging of opening up a new dealership in Yuma. You'll have the opportunity to impress by working to grow the business in a new city and establishing long term relationships with customers in the area. As a family owned company, we value what makes a family successful: commitment, compassion, hard work, and a desire for each other to succeed. No matter your level when you join us, we're committed to helping you succeed in your role.
The Parts Sales Associate is charged with handling customer parts needs including telephone and direct contact at the parts counter. Achieving assigned parts department sales and inventory objectives and maintaining high levels of customer satisfaction.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Direct sales to customers.
- Handle customer inquiries and parts needs on the telephone and at the parts counter.
- Maintain parts inventory, parts displays, and reference materials.
- Respond to customer inquiries and needs for parts including telephone inquiries and direct contact at the parts counter.
- Handle customer questions/problems and respond effectively to customers.
- Explain the functions, features, and benefits of International and other stocked parts.
- Negotiate key sales issues and handling objections as appropriate.
- Close and secure the order.
- Locate and provide the parts to the customer.
- Handle parts returns including warranty processing.
- Develop positive working relationships with key customer personnel who make or influence parts purchasing decisions.
Employee safety is important at RWC Group. This position is a safety sensitive position. The knowledge requirements described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Bilingual skills preferred.
- Excellent communication skills, including an awareness of others and an effective listening ability.
- Customer appreciation, a desire to satisfy customers, and the ability to instill customer confidence.
- An ability to build the team with helpfulness and interaction in an outgoing, approachable manner.
- A commitment to customer satisfaction by addressing potential issues proactively.
- Honesty and Integrity.