SGR Legal are excited to present the following Employment Associate role on behalf of our client.
Our client is an award winning firm with regular recognition from Chambers and Legal 500. They are looking for an experienced employment associate to join their growing team. This firm really takes pride in their work and the advice that they offer to their clients.
- 3 years +PQE
- Proven experience
- Excellent communicator and able to confidently present
- Experience with developing new client relationships
- Experience with contentious and non-contentious matters
- Ability to advise junior colleagues
- Working closely with senior members on complex matters
- Client management through building relationships and attending events
- General advisory work
- Supporting corporate and commercial teams with employment advice
This is an excellent opportunity to join a highly thought of firm. In return you will receive a competitive package with benefits and opportunity for career development. Salary will be based on experience.