We are currently seeking an Electrician Crew Leader! You will strive to provide safe electrical systems for a variety of customers.
- Over see jobs to make sure they are completed correctly per plans or per work order given.
- Be able to direct employees to complete given task/job.
- Be able to correct an employee and show them the correct way something should be done.
- Install and repair electrical equipment and fixtures.
- Troubleshoot and repair electrical problems in home/business.
- Complete electrical for remodels, new construction, service calls, re-wires, panel changes, service upgrades, etc.
- Adhere to all quality and safety codes.
- Submit completed work orders with detailed job description and material used on job.
- Previous 1+ year experience as crew leader/foreman.
- Previous experience new construction, service calls, re-wires, panel changes, service upgrades, etc.
- Able to operate tablet to complete work orders given.
- Familiar with blue print plans and how to read them.
- Familiarity with electrical equipment and hand tools.
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- Valid Driver's License.
We are a growing company looking for someone who is dedicated in providing service for customer's and completing task given in timely manner with a valid drivers license. We provide health insurance after 60+ days with vision, dental, life, and Colonial (supplemental insurance).
Role: Electrician Crew Leader
Apply for this job now.