We are seeking a Call Center Representative to join our team! You will be responsible for helping customers by providing product and service information and resolving technical issues.
- Handle customer inquiries and complaints
- Provide information about the products and services
- Troubleshoot and resolve product issues and concerns
- Document and update customer records based on interactions
- Develop and maintain a knowledge base of the evolving products and services
- Previous experience in customer service, sales, or other related fields
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Cultivating relationships is the hallmark of Kable Staffing, which we accomplish through excellent communication, customer service, dedication and hard work. Today’s workplace requires finding the right people with the right skills. We recruit experienced, qualified and motivated associates, which means our clients gain confident employees who will get the job done.
We offer temp, temp-to-hire and direct hire placements for a variety of positions including industrial, administrative, manufacturing, skilled trades or call center..
Role: Call Center Representative
Location: West Chester,
Apply for this job now.