Berkeley Scott are recruiting talented Bar & Events Staff to work at Wedding Events!
With the return of large events on the horizon, we are delighted to be looking for new Bar Staff and Waiting Staff to join our Events team. We have some really exciting opportunities for the right candidates where you will have multiple opportunities to work within a wide variety of venues including Stadiums, Racecourses, Hotels, Conference & Events Venues and much more.
If you are dedicated to the hospitality sector, want to work as part of a successful team and provide customers with an exceptional standard of food and service then you are just the person we are looking for.
In reward for your hard work you will receive
- Regular ongoing work to keep you busy throughout the year
- Opportunities to work in numerous high profile venues across the region
- Flexible shift patterns to suit your needs
- Weekly Pay
- Career development
Our Bar Staff and Waiting Staff:
- Work on busy event bars and/or providing bar table service where required
- Serving of food & drink including cash handling
- VIP Box and Restaurant Service
- Assisting with the clear down and closure of the unit at the end of each shift
Ideal Candidates will have the following
- Previous experience in a similar a busy bar or event environment
- Previous cash handling experience
- Knowledge of cocktails is preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced and sometimes challenging environment
- Excellent organisational skills
- Good team player as well as ability to work on own initiative
- Take pride in your work
We want to hear from All applicants with previous experience in Bars, Events, Retail Bar, Waiting, Restaurant Waiter, Cocktail Bar, Bartender roles.
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you? CLICK APPLY or alternatively you can call our office number on #removed# and speak to one of our consultants.