COMPANY: GOODMAN MASSON
JOB TYPE: Permanent, FullTime
SALARY: GBP120000 - GBP140000 per annum
My client in London is looking for a Technically statue CTO for their offices in London. Coming from a financial services background will be advantageous to be successful in this role.
Salary: £120,000 - 140,000
Start date: ASAP
As the Chief Technology Officer you will be instrumental in helping us achieve our vision, by evolving
our product and technical strategy, along with building a fast-growing team of exceptional
developers, data scientists and product designers.
- Senior IT Professional background with at least 10+ years of relevant IT sector experience.
- Working in the Financial Services or FinTech sector with experience of designing innovativeproducts in a highly regulated environment .
- Provide oversight and guidance to assist the teams in finding innovative uses of technologyto improve security, reduce risk and ensure compliance with new and existing regulations.
- Hands-on experience with Open-source technologies (MongoDB, jQuery, Angular, Azure, AWS, IIS, GitHub/GitLab, Grunt/Gulp, Node.JS, Java)
- Analyse emerging industry trends, market best practices and technological advances (eg,Blockchain, AI/ML) to ensure the business is strengthened through technology.
- Building and evolving highly scalable cloud based systems for mobile and web, specificallythose utilising event-driven microservice architectures.
- Possesses experience and expertise in driving towards process automation of business and technology services.
- Leading by example, feeling as comfortable in the boardroom as you do pairing with adeveloper, building a culture of learning, knowledge sharing and technical excellence.