Company: ARION CARE SOLUTIONS
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
TYPE OF EMPLOYMENT
- Part time or full time
- Vistancia/Peoria, AZ - 85382
PURPOSE: The RBT will provide direct ABA services to children impacted by autism spectrum disorders. The RBT will be part of a collaborative team consisting of parents and/or caregivers as well as a Board Certified Behavior Analyst. The RBT will provide direct support to members and /or their families, in various locations: clinic, school, home and/or community settings in compliance with all regulations and related policies.
- RBT Certification (required)
- State of AZ Prevention and Support Training
- State of AZ Article 9 Training
- First Aid/CPR Certification
- ABA Ethical Guidelines
- AzAHP Initial and Annual Core Training Plan
- Five (5) months experience in providing ABA services or equivalent experience
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Complete annual CEU's: Attend 1 Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) course through Arion Care Solutions, LLC each year.
- Assist in acquiring, retaining, and improving the self-help, socialization, and adaptive skill
- Implement programs with the consumer in independent living skills or special developmental skills, orientation and mobility training, sensorimotor development, and behavioral manage
- Implement treatment program goals, daily as intended through the designated teaching strategies.
- Take data and graph progress on each treatment program goal, daily.
- Complete session notes upon completion of session with client.
- Collaborate with BCBA and Parents to ensure treatment integrity and effective implementation of treatment plan.
- Demonstrating reliability and predictability.
PHYSICAL AND MENTAL REQUIREMENTS
- Ability to physically assist members as needed including lifting/transferring up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to walk, kneel, stand and bend in order to assist members with activities of daily living
- Patience; Ability to exercise restraint and self-control in potentially high stress, challenging situations
- Ability to quickly respond to health, safety and emergency situations
- Ability to effectively execute all positions highlighted in Prevention and Support Training