Managerial Role in Production Management within the Building Materials Industry
Located near Norman, OK
The Production Manager will oversee the daily operations of related manufacturing, taking appropriate action to ensure quality and standards are consistently met, by exhibiting thorough knowledge of safety and production standards. In addition, driving continuous improvement through Lean processes to ensure overall customer satisfaction by providing quality products within the organization.
· Direct hourly associates involved with the perfumes production and other such products
· Accomplish organizational manufacturing objectives by effectively communicating expectations and by coaching, monitoring and appraising employees.
· Financial responsibility for plant improvements in income and cost reductions through the deployment of projects
· Enforce the organizational systems and policies set in place for cosmetics production.
· Maintain work flow by monitoring steps of dough production process.
· Improve production by enforcing changes and improvements.
· Maintain quality standards, employee safety, and standards
· Maintain compliance with organizational and federal policies by enforcing a safe and clean work environment by educating personnel on the use of all equipment and resources.
· Bachelors’ degree required
· 5 years of production management experience within the Metal, Paper or Building Materials Industries
· Highly skilled in financial P & L Responsibilities
· Proficient in continuous improvement processes
· Strong leadership, organizational or communication skills
Ask for Jeremy. Can be reached at #removed#
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a worldwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.
Role: Product Manager - Req # 1745
Apply for this job now.