We are seeking a Fedex Ground Driver to join our team!
Seeking motivated individuals with driving experience for local pickup and delivery job. Drivers will be employed with our company Orellana Trucking Inc., a package delivery company that contracts with FedEx Ground. Qualified drivers must be able to drive safely and efficiently, follow directions, interact positively with customers and deliver the packages in a safe, prompt, secure, and competent fashion. All training is provided and is paid. You must have at least 12 months Professional driving experience for 20 foot vehicle, within the last 3 years. Preferred 1 year driving experience in Box truck or greater in the last 3 years. Must meet the minimum Driver requirements required by FedEx Ground operating agreement. You will be responsible for safely operating a truck with a capacity of at least 26,000 pounds Gross Vehicle Weight (GVW).
- Safely operate a heavy or tractor-trailer truck (P1000 truck)
- Load and unload cargo
- Properly track and document activity log
- Report any issues or incidents to dispatch
- Inspect truck before and after trip
- Provided excellent customer service
- Delivery packages
- Must be at least 21 years of age with a valid and current driver's license.
- Clean driving record (No DUI or Cell Phone tickets)
- Must be able to pass a drug test and physical.
- Pass Background Check
- Previous experience in truck driving or other related fields
- 2 yrs. minimum driving commercial vehicle
- Responsible (on time)
- Ability to handle physical workload (able to lift
- Strong work ethic/Hard working
Role: Fedex Ground Delivery Driver
Apply for this job now.