COMPANY: CHADWICK NOTT PARALEGAL AND LEGAL EXECUTIVES DIVISON
JOB TYPE: Permanent, FullTime
New opportunity for a Paralegal to join a highly successful insurance agency.
Our client is a long-standing health insurance agency based in Somerset. They are currently looking for a Paralegal to join their Group Legal and Compliance Department in Taunton.
The role will involve:
- Completing administrative tasks on behalf of group legal including but not limited to, writing bespoke letters, audio-typing, organising diaries, scheduling meetings, responding to telephone queries, writing first drafts for the Group Solicitor and proof-reading documents;
- Analysing and inputting data, writing articles for internal and external circulation;
- Organising case files, attending course, transcribing legal opinion, compiling litigation bundles and conducting legal research on relevant cases;
- Building a rapport through networking with clients and attending meetings as a representative of Group Legal or Compliance;
- Reviewing rules for external literature and internal guidance.
To be considered for this role, you must be a law graduate. They will also consider candidates without a degree but with prior experience working as a legal secretary or paralegal. It is essential that you have excellent administrative skills.
Don't miss out on the opportunity to develop your career with our well-established client. For further details and to apply please contact Emily at Chadwick Nott.
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.