This is an unpaid, for credit internship. The successful candidate will be enrolled full-time in a major university or college and studying marketing or communications. We’re offering a flexible schedule to accommodate classes. We provide extensive training, guidance and support, as well as the opportunity to experience the industry from the inside and gain valuable work experience.
The Marketing/Business Development intern responsibilities include coordinating marketing campaigns, business development outreach, conducting market research, and various related projects and activities. The Intern will also provide administrative support including proposal production, maintaining databases, office administration and data entry assistance.
- Assists with daily operation of the marketing/Business Development group, ensuring smooth and efficient workflow and coordination of the department’s activities
· Develops and organizes marketing campaigns and strategies
· Conducts market research and analyzes results
· Composes and posts online content on social media accounts
· Support marketing and business development managers in organizing various projects
· Provides administrative and clerical assistance.
· Prepares business development presentation packets and assists with proposal preparation, agreements and client fact sheets.
· Manages Constant Contact list and office communications. Ensures all lists are maintained and updated. Manages communications/flyer distributions.
- Solid understanding of marketing principles
- Excellent communication proficiency.
- Solid organizational skills and time management.
- Strong technical skills.
- Customer/Client Focus.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is an unpaid internship opportunity. Either full- or part-time candidates will be considered.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Penda Aiken, Inc. (PAI) is a business leader with a proven track record in providing workplace staffing solutions. Since inception, PAI has helped government and private sector clients to successfully address their staffing needs and shortages through providing a temporary contingent workforce.
As the marketplace adjusts to technological and economical changes, Penda Aiken, Inc. remains dedicated and diligent in its commitment to providing cost effective and cutting edge workforce solutions to companies at every stage of their financial growth.
Founded in 1990
Privately owned by the same management
Superior past performance references
Excellent financial profile
Customized staffing solutions
15 recruitment specialties
We offer staffing services for temporary, permanent and temporary-to-permanent placements in a wide variety of industries. Our expert recruiters and talent management team offer services that aid in pre-selection, selection, assessment, development, coaching and engagement. Our clients benefit from a holistic approach to employment that increases recruitment efficiency, improves hiring results and develops talented professionals at a lower overall cost than internal HR teams can accomplish alone.
Role: Marketing/Business Development Intern
Apply for this job now.