Schools in North Dorset are seeking individuals to aid them with the COVID testing roll out on school sites.
Training will be provided by schools/colleges on site, and full PPE will also be provided.
The schools would be looking for support with the following posts:
- Team Leader - Responsible for the overall on-site operations at the test site, including day-to-day workforce management. Ensure quality assurance, incidents, risks mitigation across the testing service.
- Test Assistant - Provides guidance and supervision to subjects on swabbing as requested. Collects completed swabs and pass them to the Processor. Ensures cleaning of swabbing bays.
- Processor - Prepares test sample for analysis, conducts processing of LFD and interprets result. Provides results to Results Recorder. Ensures cleaning of processing bays.
- COVID 19 - Co-ordinator - Signs off and schedules testing activities; ensuring communications and consents are actioned;
- Results recorder - Collates results from Processor and uploads to digital solution.
- Cleaner - Cleans the testing bays, and ensures waste is correctly disposed of, including working with clinical waste provider to dispose of clinical waste.
These role's could continue after the lock down, so we are looking for candidates with ongoing availability.
It is essential you have experience working in a health care environment.
Working hours can vary but will be between 8:30 - 16:00, Monday - Friday. Please enquire even if your availability is limited.
To find out more information or to express your interest, please click APPLY today!