Company: EUROPCAR GROUP
Job Type: Hourly
Salary: Up to £10.65 per hour + Bonus, Uniform, Benefits, Pension
Europcar is looking for Drivers
You've probably heard of Europcar. You probably think we just rent cars at the airport. We do so much more!
Would you like to be part of the Europcar team? We are looking for Drivers to deliver and collect our vehicles for our customers. You'll be working in and around the latest vehicles on the road - most of our cars are less than a year old and our vans are less than 18 months old. And you'll be at the frontline of the customer relationship with our brand.
You could be the first person a customer meets from Europcar. Creating a great impression is vital. Having a confident manner is also important because you will prepare the vehicle for the customer and deliver it with a good handover.
What we can offer you:
- Competitive Basic Salary
- Starting on 5.6 weeks holiday (including bank holidays)
- Enhanced Maternity Leave (subject to service and earning qualifications)
- Discounted car hire rates across our network
- 20% discount on EE mobile phone contracts*
- Confidential legal and support service through BUPA
- Career progression and development
*forms part of current non contractual benefit offering
- Delivery & collection of vehicles
- Preparation of company vehicles
- Identify any fleet maintenance issues
- Deliver world class customer service
- Become part of a successful team
What we are looking for:
- A full, valid clean driving licence, with a minimum of 4 years driving experience is required
- Flexibility in your working hours, including availability during the day, evenings and weekends - our locations can offer you a wide variety of shifts.
- Reliable, flexible, positive and professional
- Good team player
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Ability to adapt to the needs of the business
- A keen and enthusiastic nature
Why choose Europcar?
We operate a wide range of vehicle mobility products including vehicle rental and car sharing services. We help businesses keep their people on the road in low emission vehicles and we're adding more electric vehicles to our fleet every day. We supply the vans that are used to deliver your online shopping. And, we think most importantly, we provide a working environment for our colleagues that is flexible and nurtures their career ambitions. Everyone counts at Europcar.
We are now building our operations for growth over the coming year. As part of a global organisation we have big ambitions, and everyone who is part of our team can make a contribution to - and benefit from - our success.
Joining the team of this market leading brand will give you the opportunity to progress your career in the rental industry. Europcar is committed to helping employees develop market-leading skills through ongoing training and development.
If you believe you have what it takes to become a successful Driver within Europcar, then please apply today!
Agencies - Please do not send any speculative candidates or CVs in response to this advert. The Company will not accept any terms and conditions based on a speculative applications being sent.