Express Employment Professionals of West Seneca is recruiting for a Scheduling Clerk. The Scheduling Clerk will be responsible for outbound calls and emails to schedule multiple parties who are responsible for completing the foreclosure of properties (lawyers, referee, auctioneer, etc) to coordinate the auction. They will also be coordinating cancellation calls. This is a fast-paced office and the ideal candidate will be resourceful and able to work independently.
Full Time. First shift. Monday - Friday, 8:30 am - 5 pm.
$13/hr plus bonuses
Qualifications and Skills
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Desire and ability to research and solve problems independently when necessary
- Highly organized
- Experience MS Suite programs
- At least one year of experience in an office setting or a combination of experience and education
- Great written and verbal communication skills
Express Employment Professionals works with job seekers to help them find the right job for their skills and experience. We have a variety of jobs available, and there are full-time, part-time, and temporary positions available. And, as one of the leading staffing agencies in North America, Express provides employment services and workforce solutions to employers throughout our community. Contact us today to get started on finding the right fit for you!
Role: Scheduling Clerk
Location: West Seneca,
Apply for this job now.