Full-Time Legal Assistant for Estate Planning Law Firm
We are a small, family-oriented estate planning law firm. We are looking for a friendly, intelligent, task-oriented, teachable, and well-rounded individual to ensure the continued smooth running of the office and effective client management. You will provide a broad spectrum of administrative and client services under the supervision of an attorney.
This is a salaried position with potential for monthly bonuses.
When applying, please submit an attachment containing your cover letter, resume, and a brief writing sample telling us about a time when you overcame adversity. Applications lacking any of these elements will be disregarded.
Applicants should also complete the assessment located at the following link: #-Wills-and-Trusts
No previous experience is required. We are interested in finding someone with the skills we're looking for and the willingness to work hard to help build our practice. Previous experience in a similar role (or in marketing, web design, or graphic design) is of course a bonus.
- Providing administrative support to an attorney and maintaining/enhancing office effectiveness
- Handling communication with clients and prospective clients
- Scheduling and maintaining calendars
- Producing, printing, mailing, filing, etc. various documents relating to clients, prospective clients, and estate plans
- Answering phone calls, providing information, and taking notes/messages
- Maintaining and updating contact details and client correspondence
- Monitoring and meeting deadlines
- Conducting community outreach
- Writing weekly content updates for our website (guidance will be provided)
- Kind and pleasant demeanor
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks
- Excellent Attention to Detail (very important)
- Computer literacy including Microsoft Word and basic Excel
- Willingness/ability to learn and use client management software
- Willingness/ability to quickly learn and understand existing day-to-day operations
- Notary Public Preferred ( Clean Background Check to Qualify to Become a Notary Required)
- Strong command of English language and grammar for proofreading legal documents
· Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
· HTML and CSS
· Social Media Fluency
· Basic understanding of different types of investment and retirement accounts
Role: Full Time Legal Assistant for Estate Planning Law Firm
Apply for this job now.