CNC Miller, CNC Mill, CNC Milling Machinist, CNC Miller Programmer, CNC Miller Setter, CNC Set Operate, CNC Setter, CNC Operator, CNC Machinist, CNC Technician, CNC Set Operate Program, CNC, Setter Operator, CNC Programmer. CNC Turner Programmer, Precision Engineering, Aerospace, Automotive, Motorsport, Oil & Gas, Nuclear: Contract Positions: Days & Nights or Continentals
CNC MILLERS WANTED, NOTTINGHAMSHIRE, CONTRACT!
EMBS is in partnership with a precision engineering company located in Nottinghamshire that is a leading specialist in the manufacturing of precision engineered components. Due to our client's increased workload, they are looking to expand their Machining Division and are therefore looking for CNC Millers to join their growing team.
Our client is a widely recognised business, a successful tier 1 supplier to several blue-chip companies across the UK and Europe and boast over 40 years experience manufacturing excellence. Our client is looking for individuals who have drive to progress and develop their career within engineering.
The successful candidate will be able to confidently demonstrate the following:
- Strong precision engineering background
- Experience setting, operating & editing on CNC Milling machines
- Experience working with either Fanuc, Mazatrol, or Heidenhain control panels
- Previous machined complex parts for precision industries including aerospace, motorsport, nuclear, MOD, Oil & Gas
- Previously worked with Aluminium, Stainless Steel and Titanium
- Experience with machining to tight tolerances
- Confident working with small to medium, sized components
- Ability to confidently read and interpret engineering drawings
In return our client is offering:
- £13.50 per hour + Shift allowance (Nights 33% & Continentals 40%)
- Shifts available: Days & Nights (rotating fortnightly) or Continentals
- Contract and Temp to Perm opportunities available
- Contract Lenght - 3 Months +
If you are interested in this position and feel like you meet the required criteria, please submit your most up to date CV to #removed#