Are you looking for an exciting new challenge? Are you a dedicated and supportive teaching assistant? Do you have experience working with children aged 3-11 who have Autism, SLD & Challenging Behaviour?
Teaching Assistant for a Special SEN Primary School in Liverpool.
The school is looking for strong teaching assistants who can adapt easily to different classes with different needs whilst helping deliver a highly personalised curriculum that is tailored directly to the needs of each pupil. You must be able to engage with students that have a range of profound social, communicative, language and learning difficulties and will also require assistance with personal care.
We are looking for a teaching assistant with a strong work ethic to start after the February half term when schools reopen following the third UK COVID-19 lockdown.
The school has an excellent reputation and works hard to maintain this through excellent, friendly staff and a commitment to excellence in all the work they do. Anyone who works here will need to have a strong work ethic and be attentive and switched on in order to best cater to the needs of the children.
The ideal Teaching Assistant will have:
- Experience with Autism, SLD & Challenging Behaviour
- Great communication skills & the ability to build good relationships with staff and pupils.
- A good knowledge of the national curriculum and the ability to adapt it according to the needs of the children.
- The initiative, ability and desire to creatively support students in lessons.
- The ability to effectively help with classroom management.
In return the successful Teaching Assistant will receive:
- The opportunity to make a genuine difference.
- A great rate of pay.
- Fantastic prospects of further long-term work for the right teaching assistant.
- A high level of support provided by your dedicated consultant.
If you would like further information on this exciting position, please call Dan on 0151 675 0888 or email your CV to #removed#