Our Client is looking for an Accounting Reporting Manager join our growing team and enhance our accounting and reporting processes. The Accounting Reporting Manager will be responsible for the e-commerce revenue monitoring and reporting function, which is comprised of a portfolio of +50 domains and nearly 300,000 monthly transactions. Prepare frequent reports for our Executive team that will highlight areas of opportunities to improve the Company’s performance. Furthermore, the role will be involved with various aspects of the month-end close including preparation of higher-level entries, such as capitalization of software development.
The ideal person is driven, inquisitive and really enjoys rolling up their sleeves and getting involved with all areas of accounting. Strong company culture and high-performing team members are just some of the great things to expect.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
· Design and manage the e-commerce revenue reporting function, which includes working virtually with support staff in Costa Rica and monitoring their daily workflow
· Oversee an international staff
· Participate in month-end closing process, including preparation and review of certain journal entries and general ledger reconciliations
· Create and automate reports for management team that demonstrate performance metrics for various segments, verticals, products, etc.
· Prepare monthly Board presentation
· Assist with maintenance and documentation of company-wide accounting policies
· Monitor compliance with all applicable policies and procedures
· Communicate frequently with departments to stay up-to-date with new revenue sources and initiatives throughout the organization
· Identify and automate accounting functions to reduce the month-end close timing
· Assist with ad-hoc projects and requests
WHAT YOU HAVE:
· Bachelor’s and Master’s degree in Accounting or MBA
· CPA certification required
· 4-7 years of experience in both public and private accounting (Big 4 experience preferred)
· Understanding of accounting principles and GAAP
· Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and NetSuite, or equivalent G/L system
· Experience communicating with and preparing reports for executive-level management
· Ability to establish formal processes and manage multiple priorities effectively
Role: Accounting Reporting Manager
Apply for this job now.