Are you customer focused, personable, resourceful and looking to start your career with a leading provider in customized promotional marketing, advertising, sales and brand marketing strategies?
We are one of the top providers of promotional brand marketing services in San Francisco and we are seeking Client Support Representative to join our growing team of customer satisfaction devoted professionals!
This Entry Level Client Support Representative is primarily focused on providing on-site consulting & brand awareness/sales support to customersduring each of our client's customized promotional marketing campaigns. Supporting the customer satisfaction efforts of each campaign, you will provide general support to customers and analyze their product/service needs in order to make brand to consumer connections that ultimately result in the sale of either a featured product or service being promoted by the marketing campaign efforts.
Full Training! This Entry Level Client Support Representative position will begin with an intensive 6-8 month training program designed to teach you all aspects of the promotional marketing business and specifically functions in relations to the business involving customer support, client acquisition & care, entry level sales management, advertising & brand awareness and marketing strategy. This training program is designed to give you the skills you need to be successful in this entry level role and prepare you for potential management opportunities.
If you meet the below requirements and are looking to launch your career with a great company that rewards hard work and success, this is the ideal opportunity for you!
- Comfortable interacting and communicating with customers in person
- Desire to succeed and willingness to learn from the ground up
- Excellent customer service skills with the ability to maintain a professional demeanor at all times regardless of situation
- Demonstrated heightened sense of urgency in resolving customer issues in order to constantly achieve a positive communication environment with customers
- Strong organizational, time management and prioritizing skills to ensure that productivity and quality service level established by the Company are met
- Self-motivated with ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Empathetic to customers and ability to identify and overcome areas of delay that could impede resolving issues within set deadlines and acceptable service guidelines
- Previous experience in a customer or client service related support/associate role is preferred
- Study in the areas of marketing, advertising or sales promotion is an asset
Must be eligible to work in the U.S.
Role: Entry Level Client Support Representative
Apply for this job now.