A growing 28-year-old industrial service company is seeking an experienced National Outside Sales Manager.
Ideal Candidate must be a Road Warrior (up to 75% travel nationwide)
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales team
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands the company’s customer base and help ensure its strong presence within the industry
- Hiring, training, objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of sales representatives
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
- BS/MS degree in business administration or a related field
- Successful previous experience as a sales representative and sales manager, consistently meeting or exceeding targets
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills
- Outstanding computer skills to include CRM experience
- Some industrial sales experience preferred
- Ability to work & think independently
- Great attention to details
Must be able to pass both drug & background tests to be considered. Compensation based on experience & skill set. Total potential compensation $125k+ (base pay + bonuses) for the right person. Competitive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, retirement plan and paid holidays and time off.
We provide all the tools - Extensive training, marketing materials, car allowance, company credit card, laptop, and cell phone.
Send resume for consideration.
Role: National Outside Sales Manager
Apply for this job now.