COMPANY: JMC LEGAL RECRUITMENT
JOB TYPE: Permanent, Full Time
SALARY: £100000 - £150000 per annum + Negotiable + Excelle
We have an outstanding opportunity for an Employment Senior Associate to work with undoubtedly one of the highest profile law firms in London. This is a Top 100 City of London firm, known for their exceptional work and rich history.
This firm is pioneering in their field and the view for their business is success over the long term. They measure not only the successes for their clients, but they believe the real achievement lies in their legacy and what their Lawyers create for the future.
They are market leading in Employment Law, advising clients on both contentious and non-contentious issues.
Their industry knowledge and expertise sets them high above the rest of the London and national market. Specialisms include high value Real Estate, Private Client, Family and Employment Law.
Their client base includes global organisations, a large amount of high net worth individuals, entrepreneurs, businesses, charities and UHNW clients.
The successful individual will be working within the established and highly regarded Employment team.
Example duties will include advising Senior Executives on entry into new jobs including negotiating employment agreements.
You will be advising on issues during employment including individuals facing investigations into misconduct, particularly regulatory issues, and facing other problems at work, including pursuing grievances.
This position will also include advising employers on a range of matters including day to day duties,
- Drafting of contracts
- Policies and procedures
- Disciplinaries and grievances
- Redundancy procedures
- Advising on employment tribunal litigation.
- Will need to have a thorough understanding of Employment Law and experience working in a reputable Employment practice at a leading London firm.
- You will ideally have 5 - 8 PQE however, there is no upper limit in PQE level
- Efficient communication and ability to manage a complex workload and handle multiple matters at any one time.
- Should be able to demonstrate high intellect with a pragmatic and commercial approach.
- Minimum 2:1 degree with strong academics and be commercially astute.
Securing a role with this firm is a career changing opportunity. It will open up exciting doors for entrepreneurial Associates or Senior Associates looking to become leaders in their specialist area.
- Salary is above market rate and negotiable, depending on your level of experience and contacts
- An excellent benefits package
- Excellent progression prospects
If you would like to apply for this outstanding opportunity, please get in touch with a CV today or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation.
Role: Employment Senior Associate
Job Type: Permanent, Full Time
Apply for this job now.