Company: PARKER'S CONVENIENCE STORES
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
LOCATION: Parker's #59 3462 Trask Parkway, Beaufort, South Carolina, 29906
Job Title: Kitchen Associate
Great reputations are hard to come by; so are great career opportunities. Help us grow and improve our Food Service in our Restaurants inside our Parker's Kitchen locations! Parker's is recognized as a premier brand throughout Georgia and South Carolina by our employees, customers, competitors and the public as the preeminent retail convenience store operation.
Benefits of being a Kitchen Team Member:
- Free drinks while at work!
- Flexible Scheduling
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Opportunity of advancement!
A Kitchen Team Member is responsible for all Restaurant & Food Service operations in our stores. They create the delicious, traditional, southern, comfort food that our customers know and love! A career as a Kitchen Team Member is challenging, rewarding and gives you the chance to be your best. You'll take pride in what you do as you cook made from scratch recipes with a variety of tastes and flavors.
Responsibilities of Kitchen Team Member / Cook:
- Smile and greet customers. Provide a fast and friendly customer experience every visit.
- Complete prep work as assigned; prepare & cook menu items according to Parker's recipes.
- Follow approved cooking procedures and present quality food to company standards.
- Practice sanitary and safe food handling procedures.
- Clean and sanitize the restaurant, during, and after the scheduled shift.
Requirements to be a Kitchen Team Member / Cook:
- 0 - 6 Months of Food Service, Restaurant or Cook experience
- Ability to multi-task, perform repeated bending, standing and reaching, and occasionally lift up to 50 pounds.
At Parker's, we are committed to having an employee-focused environment that people get excited about their input is valued, successes rewarded and growth opportunities are abundant. Improve your career's reputation and apply now!
Reference checks will be conducted on all candidates. Successful candidates must pass a standard background check. Parker's is an equal opportunity employer.