The Contracts Administrator is responsible for ensuring the completion, accuracy and financial profitability of all incoming documents under Flex Technology Group. This includes being an integral resource for the sales teams, with regards to our contracts and internal documents necessary to process a given transaction.
This person must deliver precise information under strict deadlines. The ideal candidate is bright, attentive and efficient with self-assurance and the ability to complete work skillfully and independently.
• Ensure completion, accuracy and financial profitability of all incoming transactions
• Conduct contract and internal document pre-audit for accuracy purposes
• Assist with CPP residual commission updates
• Provide backup/overflow support to Contract Manager on negotiation of contracts
• Implement, plan and conduct sales training classes for contract/internal paperwork accuracy
• Assist with the re-branding of contracts/internal documents as necessary
• Other special projects as directed by Management
Qualifications and Experience
• BA/BS/BBA Degree in Business or equivalent work experience preferred
• 1-2 years previous experience as a contract administrator or related field
• Strong working knowledge of Excel & PowerPoint
• Excellent analytical and time-management skills
• Good interpersonal skills and communication with all levels of management
• Solid verbal and written communication skills
• Able to multitask, prioritize and manage time efficiently
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. The physical requirements for performing the essential functions of this position require the employee to be able to:
• Sit, stand, kneel, walk and reach
• Be able to lift, push, pull and/or move up to 20 pounds
• Hear well enough to communicate with others
• Read a computer screen and written material
• Write, type and use phone system
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
Good working environment with the absence of disagreeable conditions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
• Medical / Dental / Vision and 401K
• To support our aggressive growth plans, we offer unique opportunities, including advancement, ongoing training, mentoring and the opportunity to develop world class business skills
Flexprint TG is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all applicants and associates. The Company does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, pregnancy, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital, or any other protected status. The Company also makes reasonable accommodations for disabled employees. Finally, the Company prohibits the harassment of any individual based on their protected status. This policy applies to all areas of employment, including recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, benefits, transfer, and social and recreational programs.
FlexPrint is the largest and most respected Managed Print Solutions provider in the nation. For more than 10 years, FlexPrint has provided a unique and high-value driven enterprise service to businesses of all types - a fully integrated national managed program for document technology. We are the service and solutions professionals, providing support to medium and large businesses throughout the country. FlexPrint currently manages clients in all 50 states including Canada and Puerto Rico.
Role: Contracts Administrator
Apply for this job now.