Master Halco, the largest manufacturer/distributor of fencing products, has an immediate opportunity for an Inside Sales Associate. This position has played an important role in Master Halco’s nationwide success providing excellent customer service for nearly 60 years. Inside Sales Associates work as a tight knit team within the branches to service fence contractors and retailers by selling fence products.
- Take inbound phone calls and emails from contractor and retail customers requesting quotes or placing orders.
- Write-up and process quotes and orders in a timely manner.
- Help customers as they come in to pick up orders.
- Communicate by phone or email with customers from time of order to time of shipment.
- Work as a team with other sales and operations people to hit sales goals and earn bonuses and spiffs.
1.) High School graduate or equivalent work experience.
2.) Able to read/write/speak English.
3.) Experience with adding machines, computer entry and other office equipment.
4.) 6-12 months of sales experience, preferably in fence or DIY.
If you enjoy a fast-paced work environment and the opportunity to show us your best customer service skills, this is the right place for you!
Working With Us Has Its Rewards:
- Competitive hourly wage plus Quarterly Bonus Program and spiffs.
- Monday through Friday schedule.
- Typical operating hours are 8am-5pm. Can vary slightly by location.
- A competitive health care plan (over 30 hours a week).
- A generous matching 401(k) plan.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- A generous paid-time off package, and more.
Master Halco offers advancement opportunities at every level. We are always looking for people with the drive to learn and determination to succeed.
Master Halco is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
AT MASTER HALCO, WE ARE A COMPANY THAT CONSISTENTLY WORKS HARD TO PROVIDE; Customer Solutions, Value, And Distribution Excellence Thru Dedicated Associates.
As North America's leading manufacturer and wholesale distributor of perimeter security and fencing, we are the provider of choice for thousands of professional fence and security contractors and quality building material retailers. Since 1961, we have been the industries' premier fencing provider.
We offer a complete line of high quality fence systems in both traditional and unique styles. Our full line of products include access controls, agricultural, vinyl, wood, ornamental, and chain-link fences and gates for farm and ranch, residential, commercial, industrial, and high security applications.
Role: Inside Sales Associate
Apply for this job now.