COMPANY: COURTNEY REED GROUP
JOB TYPE: Permanent
SALARY: £19,000 - £21,000 ideally, but possibly up to £23,000 depending on exp
Pensions & Investments Administrator
- Do you have at least 2 years’ office administration experience? Essential
- Have you ever worked with pensions, investments of life assurance? Desirable
- Do you have a high level of attention to detail? Essential
- Do you have an understanding of financial compliance terminology i.e. FCA rules & regulations? Desirable
- Do you live in Knutsford or are you able to commute to and from Knutsford each day Monday to Friday?
Note re salary - Our client is offering £19,000 - £21,000, but may be willing to increase this for the right person, dependent upon experience, therefore we are advertising this role to attract applicants seeking up to £23,000.
Our client, a small yet successful and fast-growing wealth management business based in Knutsford is looking for an enthusiastic, hardworking and experienced Financial Services Administrator to provide overall support to a Financial Advisor, primarily within administration but also requiring flexibility to help out in other areas when business need dictates. Will exceptional attention to detail, and reliability, you will have an excellent and welcoming telephone manner and be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office programmes such as Outlook, Word and Excel. The company deals with a mixture of pensions, investment and life assurance work, so a broad mix of experience in these areas would be an advantage.
- At least 2 year’s office administration experience
- Background in a financial services environment
- Experience of providing support in numerous areas of an office where required
- Understanding of compliance terminology and documentation
- Awareness of Data Protection
- Experience in using ‘Solution Builder’ software would be an advantage but is not essential
Essential personal qualities
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- High level of attention to detail
- A strong work ethic, drive to complete all tasks within required (potentially tight) timescales
- Able to demonstrate pro-activity and problem solving nature
- Team Player & Friendly 'Can do’ Attitude
- Excellent verbal and written communicator at all levels
- Good organisational and administrative skills and ability to work on own initiative
- The ability to balance conflicting demands in a calm and friendly manner
- Analytical and methodical with precise attention to detail
- Proficient in MS Office programmes
- Open to change and new ideas
- Confident in telephone-based client interaction.
- Comfortable with electronic data systems
- Knowledge of related regulation and legislation.
- Ability to think outside the box to support the Advisor
Tasks may include, but are not limited to:
- To support the Advisor by dealing effectively with the day to day business operation, and in tracking compliance, licensing, CPD, regulatory and legislative requirements
General office tasks such as:
- General administration to support the Advisor & team
- Telephone answering, photocopying, printing, sending emails, going to the Post Office, faxing, filing, assisting other staff when required
- IT issues – Attempting to resolve any IT issues internally/personally using own knowledge where possible, accessing the support of an external IT support company where required
- Support the Advisor with the submission of client application, gathering details needed, using good attention to detail
Salary and Benefits
Our client is ideally hoping to pay £19,000 - £21,000, but may be willing to increase this for the right person, dependent upon experience, therefore we are advertising this role to attract applicants seeking up to £23,000.
Full time, permanent position (9 a.m. – 5.30 p.m. Monday to Friday with 1 hour lunch)
20 days holiday per annum (plus bank holidays) + Birthday off
Break between Christmas and New Year (dependent on business need)
Regular opportunities for training and personal development Courtney Recruitment recruit for all levels within the office environment from front of house through to senior management, across a wide range of sectors. You can apply for our jobs with confidence, we are experienced recruiters, a regulated employment agency, registered with the Institute of Recruiters and the Data Protection Controller. As we often receive a large number of applications for our vacancies, it is, at times, not always possible to reply to each and every applicant. If you have not been contacted within five working days of your application, please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion.
Role: Pensions & Investments Administrator
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Knutsford, Cheshire, Cheshire
Apply for this job now.