Come join North America's fastest growing lawn care Franchise!
Weed Man Lawn Care is looking for energetic, motivated, and outgoing individuals for full time Lawn Care Technician positions at our Burnsville and Fridley locations. Immediate openings! No experience? No problem! Weed Man Lawn Care provides paid industry training.
- Caring technicians that exceed productions goals have made up to $20/hr
- Bonuses offered for passing certifications for applying pesticides
- The more efficient and harder you work the more you make
- Health insurance
- Production bonuses
- Year-round work
- Company tickets to the St. Paul Saints
Our Lawn Care Customer Service Technicians are responsible for doing fertilizer and weed control applications, lawn aeration, and lawn inspections all while giving excellent customer service to our customers. We operate on 10 hour work days, with 40 hours available per week. Occasional overtime based on production of season.
- Valid driver's license
- Works well in a team and as an individual
- High school Diploma or G.E.D. required
- Obtain a pesticide applicators license that is paid for by Weed Man
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
- Ability to work 8-10 hours a day
- Pass our company background check
At Weed Man, we pride ourselves on providing quality lawn care services for over 45 years. It is with this devotion to quality and service that we can proudly meet our customers needs. For over 45 years we have built our reputation on a network of locally owned and operated franchises caring for our customers and their community. Over the years, the value of a promise has changed. A promise just doesn't seem to mean as much as it used to. Well at Weed Man, it still does. In our minds, a promise has always been just that a promise. It's a promise to treat lawns as if it were our own and to provide honest and open communication. At Weed Man, we live by the power of a promise, and that's a value that will never change!
Role: General Labor - Lawn Care
Apply for this job now.