Company: THREE POINT SOLUTIONS
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Job Title: Supply Management Specialist - 27973
Location: This position will start remote, but eventually move onsite full time.
Skills needed by candidate:
- Demonstrated experience with Microsoft products with a solid understanding of Excel (V-Lookups, pivot tables, chart building a plus) and Powerpoint.
- Experience with SAP enterprise software in a multi-factory/country environment
- Interest in collaborating with co-workers in multiple countries across multiple time zones
- writing grammatically correct and persuasively language with a slant on driving engagement and action
- experience with summarizing complex inputs and converting it into a concise executive summary
- Business savvy - experiences with negotiating and making decisions based on choices and data to optimize outcomes
- Basic financial analytics - ability to write formula's and calculate costs and expenses and convert them to meaningful and useful data for evaluating best alternatives
As a Tactical Supply Management professional you will implement a sourcing strategy for multiple highly engineered commodities and maintain a close working relationship to the strategy owner.
You will develop and issue requests for quotation to approved suppliers based on the approved sourcing strategy. In addition you will:
- Implement our Strategic Sourcing Process
- Implement Continuous improvement part level changes with suppliers after production launch and may occasionally support Product Delivery processes including negotiation and execution of pricing agreements and Development Agreements
- Analyze supplier proposals using total acquisition cost and decision analysis methodologies, develop and implement negotiation strategies
- Implement and monitor adherence to Long Term Agreements (LTA) with suppliers, including annual price changes, exchange rate adjustments and warranty reimbursement.
- Execute tooling purchase order (PO), price change request, replenishment forms and complete basic legal and environmental supplier requirements
- Negotiate production pricing, prototype pricing, cost reductions, non-recurring expense, warranty reimbursement, etc with engagement from the Supply Base Manager
- Manage tactical relationships between our suppliers
- Schedule and manage meetings with suppliers to drive project execution to a milestone driven schedule
- Facilitate frequent interactions with factory procurement teams to determine optimal delivery and packaging requirements
- Support cross-functional teams in rating of suppliers against the Achieving Excellence criteria and communication of performance ratings to the supply base and execute improvement plans to close identified gaps.
- Ensure Supplier Compliance requirements are being met and implemented
- This position supports Direct material spend at multiple factories.
*Ability to work in a fast-paced office environment
*Must be able to multi-task
* Experience in a direct material supply management position requiring quoting and negotiating
* Demonstrated experience using MS products, SAP or similar ERP applications, Tableau or database tools