Job Title: Carpenter
Established General Contractor specializing in Insurance Restoration and REO/Bank Owned Renovation seeks self motivated & detail oriented Carpenter. Company is fast paced, and ability to multi task necessary.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Under general supervision, employee performs skilled work involving rough and finished carpentry.
• Responds to routine and emergency calls for repairs and service
• Employee must be able to complete and submit all necessary correspondence for work that is completed.
General Remodeling Skills (not limited to):
• drywall work, light plumbing, light electrical, tile work, siding, trim, and ladder work
• Repairs in low level areas/crawl spaces
• The ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
• Knowledge of carpentry and building materials
• Knowledge of safe operation of basic hand and power tools
• Knowledge of workplace and safe lifting and handling procedures
• Ability to operate required equipment in a safe and responsible manner
• Ability to use technology (i.e. digital camera)
• Client service and public interaction skills
• Team building
• Effective verbal and listening communications skills
• Time management skills. Must have a good driving record and be able to pass drug testing and background screening
Candidate Must be able to pass drug screen and background check
Company Name: F.Lax Construction
Company URL: #removed#
Company Address: 651 Livernois Ferndale, MI 48220
Job Salary: Based on Experience
• Email Address:
• Website Link: #removed#
F. Lax Construction is your preferred restoration solution in time of disaster. Founded in 1946, we offer over six decades of restoration experience to repair devastation caused by fire, water, tornado and all natural or man-made disasters. As an emergency response-based company centrally located in Ferndale Michigan, F. Lax Construction provides 24-hour emergency restoration.
Role: Carpenter / Maintenance Technician
Apply for this job now.